Friday May 15, 2015
35 DAYS UNTIL OPENING DAY – MUCKDOGS ANNOUNCE 2015 PROMOTIONAL SCHEDULE
Batavia, NY – The Batavia Muckdogs, Genesee County’s only professional sports franchise and the Single-A affiliate of the Miami Marlins, are excited to announce the release of their promotional schedule for the 2015 season. This year’s schedule will once again feature fireworks, giveaways, special events and daily promotions.
This year’s promotional schedule is jammed pack with more fun than ever. Throughout the 2015 season the Muckdogs will feature seven fireworks shows, eleven giveaway nights, a post-game catch on field with Dad for Father’s Day and the annual post-game helicopter candy drop. This year will also feature a “Turn Back the Clock” game where all tickets are just $5.00 and hot dogs and soda that night will cost just $1.00.
Highlights of the 2015 Promotional Schedule include:
|Opening Day/Fireworks/Magnet Schedule Giveaway||Friday, June 19th|
|Muckdogs Note Pad Giveaway||Saturday, June 20th|
|Father’s Day Post-Game Catch on the Field with Dad||Sunday, June 21st|
|Kiwanis Club Bike Raffle||Tuesday, June 23rd|
|Frisbee Giveaway||Wednesday, July 1st|
|Independence Day Celebration Fireworks||Thursday, July 3rd|
|Batavia Little League Night||Friday, July 10th|
|Personal First Aid Kit Giveaway||Friday, July 24th|
|22-oz. Cup Giveaway||Saturday, July 25th|
|Pre-Game Chicken Wing Eating Contest||Tuesday, August 4th|
|Irish Night||Sunday, August 9th|
|Lions Club Bike Raffle||Monday, August 10th|
|Turn Back the Clock Night – ALL Tickets $5, $1 Zweigle’s Hot Dogs and Sodas||Thursday, August 12th|
|Town of LeRoy Night||Friday, August 14th|
|Team Photo Giveaway||Saturday, August 22nd|
|Post-Game Helicopter Candy Drop||Sunday, August 23rd|
|Bark in the Park||Sunday, August 30th|
Fireworks Nights will be as follows: June 19th, July 3rd, July 10th, July 24th, August 14th, August 21st, and August 28th.
The Muckdogs will once again offer fans a daily menu of money-saving promotions available throughout the season.
The Muckdogs daily promotions lineup is as follows:
- Mondays: Muckdog Monday presented by The Daily News: With a coupon from the Saturday edition of The Daily News, fans can purchase buy one get one free General Admission tickets.
- Tuesdays: Kids’ Tuesday Night Tickets courtesy of New York’s 529 College Savings Program: The first 50 kids accompanied by an adult receive a free General Admission ticket.
- Wednesdays: Family 4-Pack Night: Fans can purchase four General Admission tickets, four hot dogs, four 12-oz. sodas and a 2015 program for just $32, a savings of $19.00.
- Thursdays: Kids Eat Free courtesy of Bob Evans Restaurants: The first 100 kids 12 and under receive a voucher for a free hot dog, soda and snack item.
- Fridays: Post-game fireworks will light up the sky after every Friday night game.
- Saturdays: Dollar Draft Saturday presented by Eastown Beverage and Batavia Redemption Center: From 6:00–7:00 pm., 12-oz. Bud Light and Genny Light drafts are just $1.00. Pre-Game Concert Series: Papa and Mama Root will perform oldies rock and roll in the concourse courtesy of Tim Horton’s of Batavia, Cold Stone Creamery and New Buffalo Impact.
- Sundays: Post-Game Run the Bases with Homer presented by Bob Evans Restaurant: Kids have the opportunity to run the bases with Homer after the game and receive a coupon from Bob Evans Restaurant in Batavia. Seniors Eat Free courtesy of The Williams Law Firm: The first 100 seniors 60 and over receive a voucher for a free hot dog, soda/coffee and a snack item.
For a complete promotional schedule, go to www.muckdogs.com or call the Muckdogs office at .
The Muckdogs open their 2015 home schedule on Friday, June 19th vs. the Auburn Doubledays at 7:05 p.m. Muckdogs season tickets, coupon books, group tickets and ticket packages are on sale now. Individual tickets go on sale Monday, May 18 at 9:00 a.m.
Other articles you may like: